1959 Nitrogen Cowling Pictures

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Built my 59 Nitogen this year and looked high and low for some close ups of the cowling to see what the decaling was but couldn't find any. Is there anyone out there who has any close up pitures or knows what the wording is on the cowl, I presume it to be a driver name or sponsor details. Any help would be appreciated.

Greg

Built my 59 Nitogen this year and looked high and low for some close ups of the cowling to see what the decaling was but couldn't find any. Is there anyone out there who has any close up pitures or knows what the wording is on the cowl, I presume it to be a driver name or sponsor details. Any help would be appreciated.

Greg
Scale or Thunderboat? I see one pic over on rcunlimiteds.org

Scale - Forgot to add one thing, I already have all the pictures that David Newton had, none show the cowl decaling close enough to show what the writing is on the cowl.

Greg

Scale - Forgot to add one thing, I already have all the pictures that David Newton had, none show the cowl decaling close enough to show what the writing is on the cowl.

Greg
If you need any extra cowls i have them

Greg, I have the Newton plan for the Nitrogen too but not the Nitrogen... Have you contacted David for the print. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back