19 sport 40 and 22 scale boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Wow sport boaters it dont get much better than this in IMPBA. Just imagine several regulars are not here ot could have been 30

Hey Mike, Outstanding!!!! Those are the best numbers I have seen in a while - I'm envious!!!! But - That's a long run from Houston. Have a good time !!!!!!! CHEERS !!! Bob

Wow sport boaters it dont get much better than this in IMPBA. Just imagine several regulars are not here ot could have been 30

Great Job Mike & Jeff;

And the entire River City Racing crew. Do I see a location for a Mid-West Scale Championship weekend???

Scale, Gas Scale, Sport-40 and Thunder Boat,, would make one hell of a weekend

Sounds good Rick wish we could get all the gas n nitro together for ome big bash

I have the house

Rick and Mike,

Good to see a Great turnout for your race.

October is an pretty open month. Just have to watch out for the Charleston race date.

I would be in for a Midwest Scale and Sport Boat Championship Race.

Bert Dygert

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats what in talking about. We did not even put the thunderboats in the pic

Hey Mike,

Best numbers I have seen in a while. Worth a thousand miles drive.

I'm looking forward to hearing how the race went and seeing results. Way to go!!! CHEERS!!! Bob

Well bob I had a horrible weekend with both boats Sport 40 is a pig and I managed to do no better in scale. Big congrats to my foster brother Steve Peterson crazy Canuk who made the trip and did the double by winning Sport 40 and scale the hard way form the Concy.. It was a great race and the Gas Scale boats were impressive to say the least

Thanks to Mike and all of the guys for a great time. some great racing with perfect water conditions see you in a couple of weeks.

We let Steve win again, In fact I blame all his success on Chuck spinning his boats out in the last race :( I have some video of the scale and sport boat s and the gas scale.

Steve,

Next time you will believe me when I say its never over till the end, anything can happen. You had fast boats and drove well, I think Chuck had a little bad luck at the wrong time as he rarely spins and he did that in sport 40 and scale, as for me, The Valcon did not turn well enough to race you today, But you know I will figure that out. I got all screwed up at the start of sport 40. I wasn't expecting the boats that went wide on 4,5,and six to come back into the racing lanes. I didnt adjust well for it and it costs me. The boat was ready for sport 40 but the driver(me) obviously was not. I cant get off work to see you in two weeks. But I always enjoy racing with you guys. OH, and when Steve does it the hard way, He really does! All 6 boats finished that concy he won! Evansville put on a great show on two very hot and humid days and got 4 rounds in. Good Job. Ken

Phil if you stay off the beech you could play with us. you can have another shot at me in a few weeks.
Yes they dont give those rubber chickens away to winners. Got it for hitting Carls houston boat that wasnt even suppose to be in that race, bad luck for both of us. Later I went way down to the end of the lake at the start and found some floating reeds. I didnt have the checken for long,,, poor Wes earned it for losing control with his T boat and went full tilt into the retrieve boat total his T boat out. Battery came unplugged, we really need to get those Killer Bee ignition shut downs.

Phil the amount off times we have raced each other over the last twenty years, we are probably even, cant wait to do it again.

Scale hydro final race, good start for Chuck H and Brian S but Chuck spun in the first turn and Brian hit him leaving Steve P to win 1st, Greg H took second and Larry M took a third.

Thanks Phil. I enjoyed the video for both Sp 40 and Scale. Looked like I missed a good one. Congratulations Steve. Greg's Qatas in second. Good to see Larry Maglinger back. CHEERS !!! Bob

Back