1/8th Scale Allison Engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniczar

I was wondering if anyone out there knew of any kit that is available for an allison dummy engine. I just picked up a new project and need to build a new false engine for it among other things. Thanks for any help in advance

I was wondering if anyone out there knew of any kit that is available for an allison dummy engine. I just picked up a new project and need to build a new false engine for it among other things. Thanks for any help in advance
Hello David .

It's the Tall Fella here , from Australia . At the recently contested 2009 AMPBA Nationals ( Australia ) Andrew Gilchrist - www.fastelectrics.com-blmotors1.asp had on display a laser cut engine kit and I believe that in his collection there was 1 / 8 Scale motor available as well . I hope this helps with what you are looking for . Talk to you later , about to put a new question on the forum about rudder location for a Scale boat .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Larry has kits for Allisons, but he doesn't make the top end for a Turbo Allison since every boat was different.

Back