1/8 Scale Miss Elam

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toadstoys5

Supporting Member
Just wanted to post a special thank you to Chuck Spragg for all his efforts during my purchase of the "Miss Elam". I've been after the boat for over 4 years (roughly) since the original owner sent me pics of the beast. Thank you to Chuck and all those previous owners who did a marvelous job taking care of her. I'm not trying to boast or brag but; **** this is a pretty boat!

Thank you Mr. Spragg for all your honesty and just plain busting your butt to make certain I got the thing in one piece. I sincerely appreciate all the effort that went into making this deal happen!

To each and every modeler out there; I hope you have as good an experience as I have had in your transactions regardless if your buying, selling or just bench racing its guys' like Chuck that make this hobby that much more enjoyable. Your a class act Chuck...thanks again! :D :D :D

Just wanted to post a special thank you to Chuck Spragg for all his efforts during my purchase of the "Miss Elam". I've been after the boat for over 4 years (roughly) since the original owner sent me pics of the beast. Thank you to Chuck and all those previous owners who did a marvelous job taking care of her. I'm not trying to boast or brag but; **** this is a pretty boat!

Thank you Mr. Spragg for all your honesty and just plain busting your butt to make certain I got the thing in one piece. I sincerely appreciate all the effort that went into making this deal happen!

To each and every modeler out there; I hope you have as good an experience as I have had in your transactions regardless if your buying, selling or just bench racing its guys' like Chuck that make this hobby that much more enjoyable. Your a class act Chuck...thanks again! :D :D :D
Tom it also is a pleasure to get to know you. Hope you enjoy this work of art as I did. And its people like you that keeps me in this sport of so few. Thanks Chuck Spragg

glad to hear you had such a nice experience, it is great that we have a place to share information and make new friends. You should post some pictures of her so we can all see how pretty she is. How does it run ???

:D :D :D

glad to hear you had such a nice experience, it is great that we have a place to share information and make new friends. You should post some pictures of her so we can all see how pretty she is. How does it run ???

GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE.. I HAVE FOUND THAT THE PEOPLE ON THIS DOCK ARE STAND UP PEOPLE... HAVE TO BE IF YOU LOVE SCALES!!!!!!!!! POST PICTURES!!!! :blink:

I'll post some pics as soon as I get her together (still in the bubble wrap).

Don't let the bubble wrap stay on the model to long. Have seen the little bubbles leave marks in the clear before, if its left on to long.

Back