• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8 scale for sale '82 Oh Boy Oh Berto no longer for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mt. gay rum

Mint condition,, no motor/pipe/receiver..ready to race and show.. running hardware included,, Futaba-throttle servo/Airtronics-high torque steering servo,,dual fuel tanks..super clean.. Set up for a CMB 67.. all ready to be hooked up..No cracks chips or touch ups...$1100.00

will send pictures to all personal email -

Asking for photos does not indicate a sale..

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Boaters,

Anyone looking for a nice scale to add to their collection can't go wrong with one from Mike's collection. :lol:

All first class equipment,I didn't think Mike was going to race all 19 scale boats,heck he could have his own

race with his collection. :lol: I think he is running out of room to store them all,and I doubt if his wife wants

them in the house. :lol:

Take Your Time And Find Them All Good Homes,

Mark Sholund

No doubt about it Mark. Even just painting up a scale boat these days from primer to clearcoat with graphics can easily run $500-$700 in just materials costs alone, NO labor, and that's basic colors. You start getting into complex graphics packages & pearls like the S/J & it'll give ya heart pains! Both boats Mike has listed are excellent deals. B)

Don, Mikes making room for your 96 Smoking Joes. :p :p :p Ray
That ain't gonna happen. :D

Where's Bucky from down under? He's usually all over scale boats up for sale.... :ph34r:
Just sitting back and watching :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Dame shame especially when the Oz dollar is so good!!
Bummer, thought you'd be jammin' on these for sure. Mike has some really nice stuff. :)

A while back the was another guy from OZ, Peter Zala, posting he was looking for scale hulls so I sent him a link. B)

Back