1/8 scale Dummy LYCOMING Turbine Engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Douglas P Shepherd

I am looking for a suppiler for 1/8 Scale looking Dummy Gas Turbine Engines with the stock short exhaust stack Thanks Doug

Last edited:
Hey Doug:

There's a site for 1/10 scale electric hydros. Here's the link: http://www.classicthunder.org/. Click on Boats and then Division2. There is a 1984 Lite All Star w/ a Turbine Dummy Engine. In the contacts section of the site, you may contact one of those guys and see how to get ahold of the guy w/ the boat.

Rich

I am looking for a suppiler for 1/8 Scale looking Dummy Gas Turbine Engines with the stock short exhaust stack Thanks Doug
If you are looking for just the part that shows, Joe Moceri is making a mold as we speak. I just finished building one of his boats and the quality is every bit as good as a Fritz hull. He is about finished with the mold for a hull that will make just about any new boat. The 07 beacon plumbing, Oberto, Formula boats among others can all be made from this mold. If this boat runs half as good as his 91 Bud hull it will be a barn burner for sure. Call him at 314-210-4150 or e-mail at [email protected]

If you are looking for just the part that shows, Joe Moceri is making a mold as we speak. I just finished building one of his boats and the quality is every bit as good as a Fritz hull. He is about finished with the mold for a hull that will make just about any new boat. The 07 beacon plumbing, Oberto, Formula boats among others can all be made from this mold. If this boat runs half as good as his 91 Bud hull it will be a barn burner for sure. Call him at 314-210-4150 or e-mail at [email protected]
This is great news that we will have some more great scale being produced for the newier style hulls. From what I have seen from Joe's hulls, he build's a nice piece. I have the program to make the mold on are 5 axis cnc, but it is very busy running part for little gas saving cars to be made! I will do something Thanks Wes for the Info Doug

Latest posts

Back