1/8 Miss Timex

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul,

I can't say anything for Steve's hulls as I've never built one. I built one of Phil's T5 hulls last winter, and am currently building one of his 8255 hulls for another club member. They are nice and pretty easy to work with. If you have any questions feel free to give me a call.

I ownna Fritz hull and its the same as Rc Boat Company,id say its a good boat as well

Well u have seen phil's run first hand. I know he made some amazing improvements since I had the bardahl. As long as those improvements are in the new mold I would jump on it. I (and you) have never seen a faster and more stable round nose. A little birdie told me phil may b building a new scale. What would he do with the old one?

Both boats properly set up will run well and be competitive. Steve's (RC Boat Company) 'glass work is a bit better in terms of pin holes and surface finish.

Thinking of building a '71 Miss Timex. Any houghts on a Phil boat vs a RCBoat Company hull?
Well the boat and setup I have is very good.It started out a Fritz but that was built in the time of 50 mph scales.

Changes to the bottom and sponson angles are in my boat, and years of setup tuneing.

Latest posts

Back