1/8 dumas Atlas Van Lines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t_hedlund

I'm looking to start buying the hardware for my 1/8 dumas ALV boat from rossi sales but which rudder should i go with. I was thinking of going with the .60/.90 dual pick up rudder , but should i go with the Standard or the extented one.

Also which strut should i go with the 3/16 or the 1/4 and how about the round or flat bottom?

Thanks inadvance

I'm looking to start buying the hardware for my 1/8 dumas ALV boat from rossi sales but which rudder should i go with. I was thinking of going with the .60/.90 dual pick up rudder , but should i go with the Standard or the extented one.

Also which strut should i go with the 3/16 or the 1/4 and how about the round or flat bottom?

Thanks inadvance
You definitely don't need that much rudder. I use the #102-40 Speedmaster 40 sized rudders (full length) on all my scales with no problems. For strut go with the #VM-4 1/4" round bottom, a 3/16" cable will not be strong enough with the higher h.p. of current 67 motors. :)

I have a .67 CMB for this boat and i was wondering what prop should i start with?

Thanks

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Back