1/12th scale hydro's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larcor69

Supporting Member
I have 2 proboat 1/12th hydro's, we have a blast running them, my wife and I Her's is a Miss Bud flex shaft hull with an orion wasp .18 air cooled car engine, I am building my Miss Llumar hull with an K&B 3.5 I was wondering if any one has set up tip's or anything that might be helpful to make the most of these cool little boat's

Lot's of people run these. Unfortunatley there isn't really an IMPBA class for them to race in. You can race in 21 sport hydro class but it may be tough going against a full blown race boat. I run .12 riggers and have been trying to promote the class. It's nice to run a fairly fast boat for under $1000...

I think it would be a cool class to run, inexpisive for anyone to run in and they go like hell when you upgrade them, I would also like some input as to up grade's to maximize the preformance out of these little boat's is there anyone running these in Michigan???

"May the other Miss Llumar RIP at the bottom of Stoney Creek Lake" :(

Back when I had my 1/12th miss bud I ran it at stoney creek also....too many people and weeds! Although I did have floatation in her to keep it afloat when she flipped! :ph34r:

It's too bad we don't have a ready to run class for racing, but, you can still get into racing fairly cheap with the sport 20 class or similar. You should come out to a race and check it out!! I was hooked instantly and started buying boats to race instead of play. Lot's of great people in this hobby...come on out!! There is a link to our club and a link to my pic gallery in my profile..feel free to browse....then come on out to a race!!!

Dan

Thanks so much Dan, I was hoping there was something around here like a club I cant wait to run with you guy's waiting for my rod for my picco to get my cat back in the water where was those pic's from yesterday taken? I have been looking for a place to run them at, Thanks, Corey

Back