1/12 miss elam

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazyHracing

was just wondering if anyone had any tips to do to the pro boat 1/12 miss elam boat. hop ups and so on. Ive done a little sanding on the bottom and getting ready to stick a .32 dynamite engine in her. Will have to see how that goes. Ive heard it makes it almost uncontrollable fast but that is what i like. lol. Just have to wait and see. i will let everyone know how it goes.

was just wondering if anyone had any tips to do to the pro boat 1/12 miss elam boat. hop ups and so on. Ive done a little sanding on the bottom and getting ready to stick a .32 dynamite engine in her. Will have to see how that goes. Ive heard it makes it almost uncontrollable fast but that is what i like. lol. Just have to wait and see. i will let everyone know how it goes.

Well all I know for sure is that you will need to get a better Turn Fin. This will help you out in the corners a ton. Im sure someone here will give you an Idea of how much larger turn fin will be needed. The stock one isnt even a turn fin, its a "skid fun" lol. They used those in the 70's.

Larry Jr.

The grim fin works exceptional on the miss vegas we have several using them .

Back