Fresh Paint

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Here she is my new Sport 40 cant seem to get the pic in my gallery

Last edited by a moderator:
nice, mikey! can you drive as good as it looks :lol: ? if so, you'll have a killer season!!!!!!!!

Nice paint, I still like the 8 better. But this one still looks great.

Cliff

Cliff
The 8 was a sweet boat, I hope i dont forget this one is black! Scotty just fall in line and follow me past bouy 1 then 2 and so on. Cant wait for the season to start,mine starts in Atlanta. Should have a new scale by May done and another soon after. Mikey

Cliff
The 8 was a sweet boat, I hope i dont forget this one is black! Scotty just fall in line and follow me past bouy 1 then 2 and so on. Cant wait for the season to start,mine starts in Atlanta. Should have a new scale by May done and another soon after. Mikey
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAME ON :p :p

Cliff
The 8 was Great, and this one looks great to and can he drive <_< well kinda, You need to come on over to Hendrix with me Buddy. :D cant wait to rub in that class with ya.

Evil Twin

Cliff
The 8 was Great, and this one looks great to and can he drive <_< well kinda, You need to come on over to Hendrix with me Buddy. :D cant wait to rub in that class with ya.

Evil Twin
Another pic with the good stuff inside. I will add a couple more shots tomorrow nite after she is all done.

Cliff

Evil Twin
Another pic with the good stuff inside. I will add a couple more shots tomorrow nite after she is all done.
YEP I think i can take her I will show you the way :D :D

Cliff

Evil Twin
Ran the new Bass Pro Shops boat today....LETS GO RACIN BOYS first lap in the low 60s I like the new bottom but should have added some angle to the winglets. I will make a small spoiler before Atlanta to make sure she walks the walk Mike

Mike do you think it still needs the angle on the canards even with the new bottom? If so I am glad I decided to install mine...I was going to build the boat without them.

Cliff

Evil Twin
Ran the new Bass Pro Shops boat today....LETS GO RACIN BOYS first lap in the low 60s I like the new bottom but should have added some angle to the winglets. I will make a small spoiler before Atlanta to make sure she walks the walk Mike
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I new I should hung on to that boat when I had my hands on it :p

Back